Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this blog, you are agreeing to be bound by these blog Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained on this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted temporarily to download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Shawn Ann’s World blog for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Shawn Ann’s World blog;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials, or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Shawn Ann’s World at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Shawn Ann’s World blog are provided “as is”. Shawn Ann’s World makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Shawn Ann’s World does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet blog or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Shawn Ann’s World or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Shawn Ann’s World Internet site. Even if Shawn Ann or a Shawn Ann’s World authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Shawn Ann’s World blog could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Shawn Ann’s World does not warrant that any of the materials on its blog are accurate, complete, or current. Shawn Ann’s World may make changes to the materials contained on its blog at any time without notice. Shawn Ann’s World does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Shawn Ann’s World has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet blog and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Shawn Ann’s World of the site. Use of any such linked blog is at the user’s risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Shawn Ann’s World web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
Routine Information Collection
All web servers track basic information about their visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Controlling Your Privacy
Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms.
Special Note About Google Advertising
Any advertisements served by Google, Inc. and affiliated companies may be controlled using cookies. These cookies allow Google to display ads based on your visits to this site and other sites that use Google advertising services. Learn how to opt out of Google’s cookie usage. As mentioned above, any tracking done by Google through cookies and other mechanisms is subject to Google’s privacy policies.
Other Advertising Notes
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
Last Updated on August 7, 2018
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.