Daily Goodie Box in the mail, and we were a bit surprised at what all was received. For November we received a new Daily Goodie Box, and we were equally surprised by the contents. Check out what I received in my Daily Goodie Box for November and also how to get your box.In October we received our first
Daily Goodie Box
Although there are times where you will receive the same item in different boxes you shouldn’t receive all the same products each month. In our October and November boxes, we only received one similar item. The Mediterra kale & pumpkin seeds bar was a duplicate for us in both subscription boxes.
How Daily Goodie Box Works
Daily Goodie Box is entirely different than other subscription box services. You sign up for free, they send you a goodie box; and then you give your opinion on each product.
It is that simple. Just sign up, receive your box, and give your opinion on each product. Once you complete your task of giving your opinion on each product, you will be eligible for another box to be sent to you.
In My November Goodie Box
- Among Friends – Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- The Among Friends chocolate chip cookie mix is a gluten-free cookie mix. We are not a gluten-free family. However, everyone in the home LOVES these cookies. These are an excellent treat for the gluten-free families out there.
- Wild Foods – Wild Chocolate Powder
- We’ve started making a lot of smoothies lately, and the Wild Foods wild chocolate powder has allowed me to have a little chocolate flavor in my smoothie. It is even great to add a little bit to your morning coffee to give it a new taste!
- Goddess Garden – Sunscreen & Firming Primer
- Just a small sample, one-time use pack. The Goddess Garden sunscreen & firming primer went on smoothly and didn’t leave an oily feeling on my face.
- Crunchmaster – Multi Crackers
- The Crunchmaster Multi Crackers were delicious, and I cannot wait to find them in the local stores because they are perfect for snacks.
- Gertrude Hawk – Milk Chocolate Crispy Bar
- DELICIOUS! I’m a huge chocolate eater, one of my weaknesses. However, I am very picky about my chocolate, and this chocolate bar was delicious, and I’m not a fan of crispy bars at all.
- Better Body Foods – PBfit Peanut Butter Powder
- Ideal for on the go or even to bring with you on a hike. Just add a little water to your Better Body Foods PBfit peanut butter powder, and you have a protein snack that takes up minimal space. Not the same great taste as regular peanut butter, but edible.
- Mediterra – Kale & Pumpkin Seeds Bar
- We did not like the Mediterra kale & pumpkin seeds bar and wouldn’t buy them. I’m sure other people like these bars, however, I didn’t like the taste or the smell of it.
- BWC – Travel Size Hand and Body Lotion
- Non-oily and has a decent smell to the BWC hand and body lotion. Great to use for traveling, so you don’t have to bring your standard, a large bottle of lotion and it works perfectly for both your hand and body.
- Earth Science – 145 Night Renewal Facial Lotion
- The lotion feels great on the skin. I’m not a nightly facial lotion person so that I wouldn’t purchase the Earth Science 145 night renewal facial lotion.
- Älsa – Energy Drink Mix
- I was not a fan of the Älsa energy drink mix. I’m not sure if it was the flavors of the blends or if it was the mix its self.