I love them so much that I don’t think there has been one product from them that I didn’t like. Some may not have fit me very well, however, the functionality of the product itself has always been excellent.It should be no surprise to anyone, unless this is your first time visiting, that I LOVE Jabra products. In fact,
Nothing Else Matters with Jabra Elite 65t
One of my biggest pet peeves with earbuds is that they are usually all too big for my little ears. However, I’ve found that many of the Jabra earbud products out there come with multiple size ear gels. This not only makes an excellent fit for me but a great fit for pretty much everyone else! This is the case with the new Jabra Elite 65t wireless earbuds.
Jabra Elite 65t Specs
- Up to 15 hours charge (five hours in buds plus two additional charges in the case)
- 15 mins rapid charge gives one hour talk time
- 4-microphone technology
- Water & dust protected*
- One-touch access to Alexa**, Siri, and Google Now
- Superior sound with Dual microphone technology in each earbud and true wireless stability to reduce call and music dropouts
- Personalize your music with customizable equalizer profiles
- 2-year dust and water resistance warranty (registration via Jabra sound+ app required)
- Three sizes of ear gels included for ease of fit.
- The carrying case doubles as a charging case.
I love that you can go five hours in between charges and that with a short 15-minute rapid charge you can get one hour of talk time. At first glance, the earbuds appear to be HUGE. However, they fit my little ears just fine! Especially when I use the smallest ear gels that come with them.
The Jabra Elite 65t does take a little getting used to when it comes to controlling them. The buttons are right on the face of the earbuds and sometimes when putting them in you turn them off or when adjusting the volume. Also, note that you can use they are meant to work together. The right one is the master and it “talks” to the left. You can use the right on its own, but the left will not work independently.
The sound is fantastic, and I love that the earbuds seem to cancel out all other sounds around you. You may be able to hear a little bit of what is going on, especially if it is a loud noise. However, for the most part, you only hear what is going through the earbuds.