My husband is a huge fan of Fiber One, whether it be the cereal or their bars. When I told him that they were coming out with some new bars that were chewy and that I had some for review, he wanted in on the taste testing! Myself? I love just about any kind of cereal/fiber bar and I’ve always got several different boxes in our cabinet for munching on or taking to work for my snack, so you know I was game for a review!
About Fiber One Chewy Bars
- Fiber One Chewy bars contain 20% of the Daily Value of fiber and 10% of the Daily Value of calcium
- These 100 or 110 calorie bars contain no high fructose corn syrup, and only 7 or 8 grams of sugar
- According to the results of a recent taste test*, kids prefer Fiber One Chewy Chocolate bars over Quaker Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
Along with our Fiber One Chewy Bars we also received some gifts for Thaddeus! I only wish I would have gotten a picture of him going out to play, sack pack on his back with the flex flyer and chalk in it, and soccer ball in hand!
The Fiber One Chewy Chocolate Bars were the hit in our house. But then again, when it comes to chocolate in the house the rest of the crew is lucky if I’ll share with them! The Fiber One Chewy Strawberry PB&J Bars, weren’t as popular.
General Mills has offered one of Shawn Ann’s World readers their own Fiber One Chewy prize pack!
Your gift pack will contain:
- (1) Box of Fiber One Chewy Chocolate Bars
- (1) Box of the Fiber One Chewy Strawberry PB&J Bars
- Drawstring Sack Pack
- Water Bottle
- Flexi Flyer
- Soccer Ball
- Sidewalk Chalk
Valid for Residents of the United States and that are age 18 or older. Please no PO Boxes. This giveaway ends on 06/07/2012 at 12:01 AM EST.
The Winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter. I will post the winner here on Shawn Ann’s World, as well as by email. The winner will then have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Disclosure: The product, gift pack, information, and additional sample have all been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.