Do you struggle to find the right card for that special someone? What about creating your bit of art in a personally colored card? I received a complimentary copy of Christmas Papercrafting just in time to tell you all about it for this holiday season.
Flipping through Christmas Papercrafting, you are going to find everything you need to celebrate the season with papercrafts! You will find greeting cards and mini cards as well as gift tags and bookmarks. They are all beautifully illustrated with joyous imagery and merry sentiments for the holiday season.
A Christmas Papercrafting Kit in a Book!
Send Your Holiday Best with Festive Paper Crafts
Inside the pages of Christmas Papercrafting, you are going to discover everything you need to express the warmest holiday wishes. You can choose from dozens of yuletide greeting cards, mini cards, gift tags, and bookmarks, all beautifully illustrated with joyous imagery and merry sentiments!
- Craft heartfelt cards for your loved ones
- Pick your favorite art cards, gift tags, & more
- Easily remove at perforation
- Personalize with your warmest wishes
- Color, hand-letter, and embellish
- Layer with beautiful scrapbook papers
- Add gemstones, glitter, or 3D glue
- The possibilities are endless!
This treasure trove of Christmas papercrafting includes:
- 50 Christmas greeting cards
- 16 Holiday gift tags
- 18 Yuletide mini-cards
- 6 Festive bookmarks
- Large & small envelope templates
- Large-format art frameables
- Seasonal scrapbook paper stash
If you are looking for a fun way to send out Christmas cards this year or to do some Christmas papercrafting, then this book is what you are looking for this holiday season. There isn’t anything in it that is too hard to do, most of it can be done by grade schoolers.
I cannot wait for it to get closer to Christmas so I can start coloring in some of the cards and get them sent out to our loved ones. Plus, there are some really cute name cards to use on presents this year.
At the price of just under $20 from Amazon, you can purchase one for each child and allow them to get their creativity on.