The New & Improved Hot Pockets #HotterPockets
When I announced that I was part of the Hot Pockets Blogger Advisory Board I mentioned that I would have some awesome news to share with you about Hot Pockets. Because I am one of the members I was given an all expense paid trip to the Nestle Headquarters and a behind the scenes look into the Hot Pockets Kitchen where everything takes place and today I get to share some of that information with you! All opinions below are that of my own.
Make sure you make it all the way to the end of the post!
Hot Pockets has a new spokesperson, celebrity chef Jeff Mauro, who’s known for his Food Network series “Sandwich King”!
As the ‘Sandwich King’, I know what elements go into making the perfect sandwich,” Mauro said. “I’ve always enjoyed HOT POCKETS sandwiches, but the new and improved varieties are incredibly good. Offering a sandwich trifecta – with new premium cuts of meat, new buttery seasoned crusts and real cheese, it’s the perfect combination of quality ingredients and delicious flavor. The new HOT POCKETS sandwiches taste great, and I look forward to reintroducing them to fans everywhere.
Seriously, who better to be a spokesperson for Hot Pockets brand sandwiches than the ‘Sandwich King’?
Hot Pockets is celebrating its 30th birthday this year and with a milestone like that you can expect some changes. They will have new packaging, a new website, and even some new products.
Hot Pockets have a new and improved variety of sandwiches that include premium cuts of meat, new buttery seasoned crusts, and real cheese! Check this out:
- The new sandwiches are made with premium meats; 100% Angus beef, hickory ham, signature pepperoni, and white meat chicken
- Their new crusts have the flavor baked right in and include garlic butter seasoned crust and crispy buttery seasoned crust
- They are made with real cheese
- Hot Pockets now offers 30 different flavors
It’s a Sandwich Showdown (click images to view larger)
Here is a complete listing of the all-new Hot Pockets sandwiches and descriptions:
- BBQ Recipe Beef – 100% Angus beef with sweet and tangy BBQ sauce in a crispy buttery seasoned crust
- Cheeseburger – Cheeseburger with sauce in a crispy butter seasoned crust
- Chicken Bacon Cheddar Melt – Chicken bacon cheddar cheese melt with white meat chicken and sauce in a crispy buttery seasoned crust
- Broccoli & Cheddar – Chicken, broccoli and cheddar cheese with white meat chicken and sauce in a crispy buttery seasoned crust
- Ham & Cheese – Hickory ham and cheese with sauce in a crispy buttery seasoned crust
- Steak & Cheddar – 100% Angus beef and cheddar cheese with sauce in a crispy buttery seasoned crust
- Ham & Cheese – Hickory ham and cheese with sauce in a croissant crust
- Four Cheese Pizza – Four cheese pizza with Parmesan, cheddar and reduced fat provolone and mozzarella cheeses in a garlic buttery seasoned crust
- Four Meat & Four Cheese Pizza – Four meat and four cheese pizza with signature pepperoni, sausage, Canadian style bacon, hamburger and cheeses in a garlic buttery seasoned crust
- Meatballs & Mozzarella – Meatballs and mozzarella cheese with sauce in a garlic buttery seasoned crust
- Pepperoni Pizza – Signature pepperoni with reduced fat mozzarella cheese in a garlic buttery seasoned crust
- Pepperoni & Sausage Pizza – Signature pepperoni & sausage pizza in a garlic buttery seasoned crust
- Philly Steak & Cheese – Slow cooked beef steak, reduced fat mozzarella cheese, peppers, onions and sauce in a seasoned crust
Did you know that Hot Pockets is now offering a money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with their new Hot Pockets sandwich? That’s right, no questions asked you will receive a refund. Don’t forget your coupons, they’re available for a limited time! Where can I find out more about this guarantee and coupons? No place other than the Hot Pockets Facebook page!
Thank you for making it this far into the post. I will be hosting a giveaway for you all very soon. It’s going to contain some really great items; it may even contain some of the great items I received! Stay tuned for more Hotter Pockets news.