This is the first of a few recipes I’m going to share with you that I received during my Michigan Dairy Farm Tour last week.
This recipe is courtesy of UDIM and I was given permission to share with you! Enjoy!
- 2 cups Low-Fat Vanilla Yogurt
- 3¼ cups Frozen whole non-sweetened strawberries
- ½ – ¾ cup Low-Fat or Fate-Free Chocolate Milk
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Add additional milk to make the consistency desired.
- Poor into a glass and enjoy!
You can find more recipe and other dairy information by visiting UDIM.org.