With the cold and flu season in full force we are always on the lookout for the right medicine for our little ones. With the huge age difference we can’t give them the same products, which is why I love PediaCare!
PediaCare has a new product, PediaCare Cold & Flu Hydration for 2-11 year old kids to help them stay hydrated when they are sick and need it the most.
When a child is ill, they can lose necessary vitamins and minerals that help keep them hydrated,” said Carol Bishop, senior brand manager, PediaCare®. “PediaCare® Cold & Flu Hydration helps keep a sick child hydrated by replacing the lost fluid and electrolytes – without the added sugar of other drinks – while also providing antioxidants.
PediaCare has offered one of Shawn Ann’s World readers a wonderful PediaCare Cold & Flue Care Basket!
Care Basket contains:
- Fever/Pain Relievers
- PediaCare® Fever Reducer / Pain Reliever with Acetaminophen – for infants
- PediaCare® Fever Reducer / Pain Reliever with Acetaminophen – for children
- Cold & Cough
- PediaCare® Fever Reducer Plus Multi-Symptom Cold with Acetaminophen
- PediaCare® Fever Reducer Plus Cough & Runny Nose with Acetaminophen
- PediaCare® Cold & Flu Hydration
- PediaCare® Fever Reducer Plus Flu with Acetaminophen
- PediaCare® Fever Reducer Plus Cough & Sore Throat with Acetaminophen
- PediaCare® Multi-Symptom Cold
- PediaCare® Nighttime Multi-Symptom Cold
- PediaCare® Cough & Congestion
Valid for Residents of the United States & Canada and that are age 18 or older. Please no PO Boxes. This giveaway ends on 02/09/2013 at 11:59 PM EST.
The Winner will be chosen by Giveaway Tools. Winner will be announced on Shawn Ann’s World and will receive an email. The winner will then have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Disclosure: I have received compensation to host this giveaway for a PediaCare basket. All opinions are that of my own.